Marital Status :Married with 3 children
Cedric 34 LLB (Hon) in Law, HK City University
LLM(UNSW) , Practicing Lawyer, Australia.
Zevon 32 BDS (HKU), B Food Sc (RMIT, Melbourne)
Adrian 16 Form 5, King’s College, New Zealand
1980-1981 Dental Officer Darwin Health Department.
Darwin Aboriginal services
1981-1984 Dental Officer, Medical & Health Dep., HK
1981-1982 P/t Clinical Lecturer in Periodontology. HKU
For BDS II students First clinical Year
1984-2015 Private Practice
1989-1992 Honorary Consultant Dental Surgeon,
United Christian Hospital
1999-2004 Pt Lecturer, Dental Public Health Projects
For BDS V students, HKU
1997-2005 P/t Clinical Lecturer, OMFS for BDS 4 & 5, on MOS
2000-2014 Facilitator, Dental Faculty, HKU
PBL(Problem Base Learning) for BDS II to BDS V
2007-2010 Hon. Assistant Clinical Professor,
Master Degree Supervisor, Faculty of Dentistry, HKU
2006-2015 p/t Clinical Lecturer, Oral Rehabilitations
2008-2010 Examiner & Trainer, Specialist Training Pathway,
Community Dentistry, HK College of Dental Surgeons
2008-2010 Chairman, HK Society of Community Dentistry
2010-2015 Hon Professor ,Muhammadiyah University, Indonesia.
1971-1973 Volunteer Life Guard,
Tasmania Star, Award of Merit, Royal Life saving Society.
1972-1973 Volunteer, St John Ambulance
1977-1979 Chairman HK Student Asso., South Australia
1981-1988 Scout leader, 90th HK Scout Association
1988-2013 v. Chairman, Shaukeiwan Scout Asso.
1987-1989 Demolition Party (Appointed by Hong Kong Government)
For illegal dentists & doctors Compensations
1989-1990 Area Committee Member, North Pont District
2009-2013 Volunteer Dental Officer for handicapped
Dental Corp, St John Ambulance
2015-2016 Hon Sec., HK Stomatological Asso.
2016 President, HK Qishan Association
- 1/ Importance of ORAL HEALTH Education in Undergraduate Dental Students’ Training. A Treatise submitted as partial requirement for Dental Public Health Diploma, Sydney University, 1983.
- 2/ Immunological Responses in Human Saliva with Acupuncture Stimulations. A Thesis submitted as partial requirement for the Master of Dental Surgery.Sydney University, 1988.
- 3/ Effect of Acupuncture on Immunoglobulins of Serum, Saliva and GingivalSulcus Fluid. Am Journal of Chinese Medicine, Vol.XVII, No.1-2, pp89-94, 1989.
- 4/ Stress in Dental Practices. Hong Kong 2000 Dental Millennium Report, HKDA, 2000.
- 5/ Removal of Stomatognathic Infective Foci for Effective Acupuncture Treatments. Pacific Journal of Oriental Medicine, December, pp79-81, 2001.
- 6/ Longevity of a Resin-modified Glass Ionomer Cement and a Polyacid – modified Resin Composite Restoring Non-carious Cervical Lesions in a General Practice. Australian Dental Journal, Dec., 2004 Vol 49 No.4 pp196-200
- 7/ International Implant Identity Card Dental Asia, July, 2008
- 8/ Consent for Implant Dentistry Dental Asia, No 141,Jan., 2010 pp12-13
- 9/ Safety in Dental Radiation Dental Asia, Nov/Dec, 2011 pp19-22
- 10/ Safety of Bone Grafts used in Dental Surgery Dental Asia, July/Aug, 2012 pp26-30
- 11/ Digital CT Imaging- A modern tool for Oral Diagnosis & treatment Planning Dental Asia, Sept/Oct, 2012 pp28-30
- 12/ Use of Glass Ionomer for Implant Provisional Restorations Dental Asia, Mar/April, 2014 pp47-49
- 13/ Asethetic Improvement By InVisalign to correct Severe Class III Malocclusion Dental Asia July/August, 2014 pp62-66
- 14/ Coronectomy Dental Asia, 2016 Jan/Feb. pp40-42 http://www.dentalasia.net/ebook/DA_FebMar2016/index.html
- 15/ Pilot Studies on Class III Malocclusion Correction usingInvisalign Aligners. Dental Asia June, 2016 pp 52 57 http://www.dentalasia.net/ebook/DA_MayJune2016/index.html